Thursday, November 02, 2006

A three-week hiatus

Well, I've finished my real estate appraisal class. Monday I take the final. That's the last of several recent tasks, including:
- prep for birthday/halloween party at Stacey's
- practice with new drummer for aforesaid party / having functional band for party
- complete first 80% of class
- complete last 20% of class
- prep for Halloween proper
- teardown from Halloween (still going, but close to done)
...and a few more minor things

Now I'm all done, nothing pressing, and ready to decompress and rest some before Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving marks the start of tree-sales season, which I am not am not looking forward to.
You can read Donita's blog to see what I mean, but for now, I get to relax a bit and catch up on the "normal" parts of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home