Friday, September 08, 2006

Cup stacking world record

I am posting this from within Google Video... we'll see how this works.

This girl's speedy skill just messes with my meager mind.

I never heard of cup stacking -- "speed stacking," it's called, and it seems kind of contrived and commercial, but good because it's a competition of speed, and not in direct opposition with someone. I don't know exactly what permutation pattern Emily Fox is running through here, but it seems fairly comprehensive. She'd be wicked at the cup-and-ball game, I think.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy this.

This is the amazing video of Emily Fox's world record cup stacking time of 7.43 seconds. Provided by www.speedstacks.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was on Ripley's!

It's one of the weirder competative things out there, but what's really dumb is I've seen infomercials selling "cup stacking kits," which are basically a set of plastic cups. Oiii...

9/09/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

She certainly fits in the "believe it or not" category for me!

While I think that this is an okay thing for our youth to be competitive in, it looks like there's only one company selling the "official" cup-stacking foo and so they've got a lock on the products, and I doubt that that's good.

9/09/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home