Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tally Hall are five young smarties!

(Tall Hall Groming; click to enlarge)

When I wrote about our encounters with the brilliant young band Tally Hall below, I searched for a good portrait with close-ups of them, but couldn't find one. But that's changed now; today, Kyle sent me a link to 'pingry', a very early EP, that included this clever portrait. You can see how young they look; I guess it really shows how old I am when I first saw them in person and was surprised how young they appear, even though I knew that they were around 22 to 25 years old!

2 Comments:

Blogger vivage said...

Cute boys, maybe one day we'll see our kids on the cover of a cd.

8/17/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

It's quite possible, I think!
The odds and increasing ease of publishing are with us.

8/17/2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home