Saturday, July 15, 2006

National Film Board of Canada animations online


The animated shorts by Canada's National Film Board have always been favorites of mine at animation festivals.
The NFB just put a bunch of them online for viewing, including "The Cat Came Back", and "The Big Snit", a couple of my favorites. You can see them here, sorted by title, year, director and other things: The Cat Came Back.

BoingBoing.net just announced this, so I think that their server may be a little bit overloaded at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooood posts, good to have lots of posts to come back to when you've been deprived of blog reading due to vacation.

7/16/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Vivage,
I'm glad you liked my posts. I just post stuff I find interesting or useful, and there's been some of both this week.

7/16/2006 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home