Saturday, May 28, 2005

23 years and still in love...



I still remember vividly the preparations and ceremonies of that great day here, at this farm that, oddly, we come to find ourselves living at once more. What a fun day! That oddball wedding worked, a splendid time had by all, because it was running on the same approach that we've had to the rest of our lives. Unique, fun, trusting.
What a lucky boy I am, I thank my lucky stars every day, and know that I am constantly renewed and saved from myself by my partner... you, Donita Ruth!

I love you very much, now, still, and always.

Oh, and happy birthday, Dan! ;->

1 Comments:

Blogger Donita Curioso said...

I love you too, sweetie! Happy Anniversary.

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Happy Birthday, Glenda (wherever you are)!

5/29/2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home