Sunday, December 24, 2006

End of Tree Season and everyone travels

This is a mini report because I don't have much to report.

Friday and Saturday morning, it was just Doni and Stan and I at the tree shed. About one customer an hour; ie, not worth staying open.

Friday afternoon, the power was out. Stan called the city and a guy nicely came by and rerouted a 120V phase up on a pole and restored power.

I think that Scotty closed the tree shop down for the season.

We had a nice dinner and gift exchange yesterday with Paige, Lindsay, Doni, Kyle, Ben and me. Lindsay and Kyle made some very cool art for Paige and Doni and I. It can be seen on their Deviant Art pages.

We took L & K to LAX this morning, and hopefully they are having an uneventful ride to NY.

Tonight, we're going by Ken and Sherri's.

Tomorrow we take Paige to Ramona to start her Paris trip, then drive up to Dede and David's in San Luis Obispo for a few days.

I'm sick; I've got sneezing, a sore throat, and am tired. Head cold.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to lay down.

Happy Holidays,

- Jim

1 Comments:

Blogger vivage said...

Happy holidays Jim and get well soon! Hopefully this time after the holidays will be quiet and restful for all of you. I know we could use the quietness of post holiday season.

12/26/2006 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home