Monday, January 16, 2006

Cartoon theme song archive

I like cartoon music; I'd play the factory music from the Bugs Bunny cartoons (Raymond Scott's "Powerhouse) in bands if I thought that the audiences would like it. Anyway, here's a cartoon music archive that i just discovered:

There are a lot of theme songs from cartoon shows here. Unfortunately (for me), they seem to be slanted towards the 70's on. However, I _did_ find the theme to the elusive Herman and Katnip here! I've shown my version to a lot of people, and it will be nice to be able to jog their memory with the original. ( I like my arrangement better... ;-) )

Toontracker archive

The original Herman and Katnip (about 600 KB)

my version of Herman and Katnip (about 1MB).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Heh, thanks, Nancy.

2/01/2006 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home